Returns & Warranty Policy
We're here to help you. Do you have any questions? Just ask! Chat to us live from our website, email or reach out to us. Our policy is if we can't fix it, we simply replace it free of charge! To learn more continue reading our warranty policy below:
You are entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality. Should your product be defective, you can choose to make a claim under the
Pristine Skin Co. will, at its option, repair or replace any Product which is defective and is returned to Pristine Skin Co. within twelve (12) months of the date of purchase.
Pristine Skin Co. warrants its products and all parts there of ONLY TO THE ORIGINAL END-USER PURCHASER to be FREE FROM DEFECTIVE MATERIALS AND WORKMANSHIP for a period of TWELVE (12) MONTHS from date of purchase. The Pristine Skin Co. twelve (12) month warranty does not apply if the Product:
- The modified or tampered with;
- The product has been damaged by negligence, accident, mishandling, used with the incorrect, modified or extended power supply or has not been operated in accordance with the procedures described in the operating and technical instructions.
- Warranty is expired or not covered.
- Warranty or serial label is altered, removed or not compliant with the product.
- Failures due to unauthorized disassembly, repair modification. Adaptations or accessories other than those manufactured or provided by the Manufacturer have been made or attached to the equipment, which in the determination of the Manufacturer, shall have affected the performance, safety of reliability of the equipment; or the equipment's original serial number has been modified or removed.
- Unexpected damages due to user's liabilities including but not limited to heavy vibration, abrasion, collision or oxidation.
- Damages during loading and transportation from transportation services;
- Physical damages caused by use.
- Damages caused by wetting the product;
- Other damages or failures due to problems not related to product design, technology, manufacturing or quality control.
- Unauthorized disassembly of the product will void the warranty
- Is repaired, modified or altered by anyone other than Pristine Skin Co.
(1) Contact Pristine Skin Co. customer support via Live Chat or email email@example.com
Provide your order number and a brief description of the issue you are experiencing along with a video/photo.
(2) You will be required to complete Contact us Form online at contact us page. Please note that all claims must be supported with photo and/or video evidence when submitted and proof of purchase (order number). Once this online form is complete, a Return Authorisation Number will be provided.
- Any claim that is submitted without proof of purchase will be rejected.
- Pristine Skin Co. have the right to reject any product that arrives to our repair centre without notice or prior approval. The return of this product will be the responsibility of the customer.
- By signing the Pristine Skin Co. Return/ Repair form, you agree to the terms and conditions stated above and throughout the Pristine Skin Co. Returns and Warranty Policy.
(3) We will then provide you with the shipping address of the Pristine Skin Co. authorized repair center. The Return Authorization Number provided to you will need to be clearly stated on the outside of the box.
- It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that in delivering the product to Pristine Skin Co. affiliated Repair Centre, the product is suitably packaged so that it is adequately protected against damage during transit.
- All deliveries without Return Authorisation Number will be rejected.
(4) On receipt of the Product, proof of purchase and description of the Product's defect/s as required above, Pristine Skin Co. technicians will assess the claim and notify you of the claim's outcome within 7-10 business days.
- Any product that does not meet the terms of the warranty may be rejected and returned at your own cost (including reimbursing Pristine Skin Co. for the prepaid packing parcel).
- Due to consistent testing after a product has been repaired, the time taken to repair the unit can take up to an extra 6 business days to ensure all quality tests are passed before shipping back to the customer.
(5) Product will be returned to sender at the return address noted on the submitted Return/ Repair form until advised otherwise. An email notification will be sent with tracking details once it has been shipped.
(6) Any expense associated with making a claim under the Pristine Skin Co. twelve (12) month warranty are to be borne by you.
Please note that since our authorised repair centre is not a physical store owned by Pristine Skin Co., any Pristine Skin Co. product cannot be held in the store for longer than 3 weeks. Failure to communicate or advise what action to take with the Gadget Lab will result in automatic disposal without notice.
Pristine Skin Co. will repair any non-obsolete product that does not meet the terms of the warranty. If you have accidentally damaged your Pristine Skin Co. products and you're aware that it's not covered under warranty, or you are not the original end-user purchaser, feel free to contact us and we will endeavor to assist with fixing or replacing at your cost(s).
All sales, including pre-orders, are final no refunds, exchanges or store credits are given for simple change of mind- so please choose carefully! Once an order has been processed we cannot cancel or change any items as orders are immediately automatically processed to our warehouse. Pristine Skin Co. will repair, replace faulty or damaged Products in accordance with the Warranty Terms and Conditions and Your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
One (1) year from the date of the products, original purchase by the first consumer purchaser of the product.
Ninety (90) days from the date of the accessories, original purchase by the first consumer purchaser of the product.
Consumer Products and Accessories that are Repaired or Replaced
Ninety (90) days from the date of the accessories, original purchase by the first consumer purchaser of the product. The balance of the original warranty or for Ninety (90) days from the date returned to the consumer, whichever is longer.